Our Current Immediate Openings!
Here at Penticton Nissan, we offer:
- An excellent pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Training programs both in house, online and factory-based
- Full benefits with Health and Dental
- Our Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- The opportunity to work with a new, motivated management team
- Opportunities for your personal and professional growth
Automotive Manager / Detailer with Penticton Nissan
Our brand new Penticton automotive dealership is currently seeking a fully experienced Automotive Detailer as well as an Automotive Manager. Suitable candidates must possess the following:
- Have previous detail experience
- Be able to polish vehicle exteriors
- Be able to operate all devices used in vehicle detailing
- Be aware of all chemicals and how they are used to clean a vehicle
To apply for this position or inquire about it further, please send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
Licensed / Apprentice Service Technicians with Penticton Nissan
Penticton Nissan is looking for Certified or Apprentice Technicians to join our developing team and help us serve customers from Penticton, Osoyoos, Peachland, Oliver and Summerland. Applicants must:
- Have at least Apprentice / Journeyman training
- Have a Class 5 Driver’s License with a clear driver’s abstract
- Be able to provide an outstanding customer experience
- Be punctual and dependable
You can apply for this position or inquire about it further with us. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Vehicle Salespeople / Lot Personnel with Penticton Nissan
Our new dealership is looking for outstanding individuals to join our professional Sales Team. We offer a great commission-based pay plan with excellent benefits.
- No experience is necessary
- We will train the right candidates
- We offer support and coaching throughout your experience with us
- Inventorying vehicles
This opening is for anyone looking to start a career in the auto industry, looking for a change, or looking for a new challenge. We want to hear from you! Email us your resume at email@example.com.
Penticton Nissan is a growing team with an immediate opening for a full-time Receptionist with our dealership. The Receptionist is responsible for activities including but not limited to:
- Greeting customers as they arrive
- Providing customer service and communicating daily with staff
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Licensing outgoing vehicles
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!
Welcome to Penticton Nissan, our new car dealership for the Penticton area. We’re looking to fill a janitorial position with us, and the candidate should have:
- Working experience as a janitor
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Integrity and the ability to work independently
To apply for this position or inquire about it further, we ask you send your resume to email@example.com. Thank you!
Automotive Finance Specialist
Our brand-new dealership is looking for certified Finance Specialists to join our developing team and help us serve customers from Penticton, Osoyoos, Peachland, Oliver and Summerland. Applicants must have:
- Work experience as a Financial Specialist, Financial Analyst or relevant role
- Familiarity with finance software and accounting practices
- An ability to analyze market trends and offer personalized advice and financial plans
- Appropriate degree in Finance or related field (additional qualifications a plus)
You can apply for this position or inquire about it further with our staff. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Penticton Nissan is looking for a Service Advisor to join our new, growing team. We are looking for an energetic, result-driven, professional individual! Applicants must:
- Automotive experience, and dealership experience is an asset
- CDK/ADP experience is an asset too
- Be detail oriented and possess high-level organizational skills
- Must have strong time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
If you have the motivation and desire to join our team, we want to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.